Friday, March 25, 2011

Anoop Desai - All Is Fair (Crazy Love) - Official Music Video


If you are an American Idol fan, who has followed the show religiously even after the departure of Simon and Paula, then I'm sure you will remember this guy. Anoop Desai finished 6th before being eliminated in Idol Season 8. The "My Prerogative" singer has since released EP "All Is Fair" on the independent circuit. The single "All Is Fair (Crazy Love)" has a pop feel to it, and was ultimately a good start to the former Idol singer's music career.


Check out the Official Video For "All Is Fair (Crazy Love)"


4 comments:

  1. I always thought that Anoop was one of the underrated contestants that season, especially with Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey thrown in the mix. I like the song, it reminds me of something Neyo would sing, but the video's a little corny haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched a whole season of American Idol since Jordin Sparks, so I was surprised to learn that Anoop was a contestant. He seems like the Clay Aiken of his season...I would have never expected a voice like that out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I must admit I like this song! It's not typically my music style but I'll probably be caught on youtube searching it lol I never watch American Idol but hey he seems like a worthy contestant. (even though that video....ehh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeaaahh I agree with you moorebrittany88. I saw an interview on a music site and they provided a link to the song, and thought it was decent. Then I watched the video and it was all down hill from there.

    ReplyDelete